Rules: Tell me you want to play and I'll pick up to three of your fandoms. Then update your journal and answer the following questions:
1. What got you into this fandom in the first place?
2. Do you think you'll stay in this fandom or eventually move on?
3. Favorite episodes/books/movies, etc?
4. Do you participate in this fandom (fanfiction, graphics, discussions)?
5. Do you think more people should get into this fandom?
boombangbing gave me Daria, The Good Guys, and Pushing Daisies.
1. I was 13 and there was a sarcastic cartoon girl who looked like me on the TV. Immediate role model, for better or worse. (I think better.)
2. I'm not really in the fandom. I own the DVD set, but the fandom itself is pretty nonexistent even if I wanted to be more into it. I'll always be fond of the show, though.
3. The Invitation, Cafe Disaffecto, Pinch Sitter, Arts N' Crass, That Was Then, This is Dumb.... most of the first two seasons really.
4. Nope, not at all.
5. Well, it's a bit late for it, but I think every teenage girl with a brain should see at least a few episodes.
The Good Guys
1. I don't remember. It was on after Lie To Me? I thought it looked interesting so I didn't change the channel. And I was right.
2. It's more of a casual thing for me than a real fandom. I mean, I watch it with my mother.
3. Bait & Switch, $3.52, Small Rooms
4. I haven't yet, but that doesn't mean I won't ever. I could see myself writing something for the series.
5. Yes! It's a fun show. Not brilliant, but solidly enjoyable.
1. I think I came in already loving Lee Pace, but the entire premise of the show caught my attention from the first time I heard it promoted.
2. I used to be into the fandom a lot, but the cancellation of the show has pretty much killed off the fandom. It will always be one of my favorite series, though.
3. Pie-lette, The Fun in Funeral, Bitches, Bzzzzzz!, Frescorts, Comfort Food, The Norwegians
4. Yeah, I've written Pushing Daisies fic. (For Kink Bingo, even.) I posted an Olive/Emerson fic and never finished a Ned/Olive story that was actually not all that bad. I also made a few wallpapers.
5. Absolutely. It's not a long series, but it's so fantastically done. I want it to live on via DVD the way Firefly has.